Week of December 2nd

Happy Tuesday Pugh Tribe!

I hope you all had a restful week off from school. I am so glad we are able to come back to school ready to learn. Here is a look into the next couple of weeks at school.

Math: We are moving into area. We will be learning how to measure area and use multiplication to find the area of rectangles. I will have a video for next week. Since this is an introduction, I do not have a video to share for extra help this week.

Reading: We are reviewing main idea and supporting details when reading informational texts.

MI/RI: The students have done a great job with the Math Inventory (MI) and the Reading Inventory (RI) this week. I will be sending home a parent report letter for both assessments within the next couple of days.

Holiday Party: We will be having our Holiday Party on Tuesday, December 17th from 12:00-1:00 pm. We will be building gingerbread houses in our STEM groups and you are welcome to join in on the fun! I have sent a letter home today asking that girls bring a salty snack to eat and boys bring a sweet snack. In addition to snacks, I have asked each student to bring an item we will need to make our gingerbread houses. Please complete the bottom of the form and send it back to school with your student by this Friday if possible. You can send in the items for the gingerbread houses next week. I am looking forward to a fun-filled afternoon!

I believe that is all that I have for this week.

Have a Terrific Tuesday,

-Ms. Pugh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week of November 12th

Week of February 25th

Week of January 29th